JellyPages.com

Sunday, July 29, 2012

"May Allah leads you to a better woman"

"may Allah leads you to a better woman"-mumun.

I read that in her blog. And that little phrase, is beyond inspiring.

I myself for all these years, about 6 years to be exact, was kind of a good ex, maybe. But those words, i never ever thought about that. Yes i might be praying for his happiness, be it with or without me i always say, for him to meet a girl that can make him happy which at this moment as i make this post, i think he have found one. :)

But to pray for Allah to leads him to a better woman than me. Why do i never thought about that.

People talks about redha and forgiving. It is kind of hard to do, yes. Try to be in our shoes and feel how hard it is. But i believe in this two things, if you can forgive, and you are redha enough, insyaAllah it is more easier for you to let go.

Talks about letting go. I clarified myself already let go of him. And talks about the context of letting go, it is not necessary to have a substitute so that you can be happy. Yes it is one of the way but it is not a must.

Don't worry about me. Though he has found a substitute and i am still single. I believe in faith. It is just not my time yet. And i am very happy with what i have now. With all the love from people around me. I am contended.

I have leave my heart opened. Let see who can go through everything go through against the odd to be with me. In silence, i am waiting.

And for that special lucky girl, do know that you are lucky to have an oppurtunity to know him, to love him. He is one of a kind, special in every way. Have patience in dealing him. Yes he is quite weak when there are many attractive girls(sometime not even attractive) around. Put in a lot of trust in him. don't push him too much. He likes to play around but he loves you. He will.:)

And as for us, me and him. I'm not just his ex, i'm his friend, the greatest one in the mean time before you be the greatest friend for him. Put away your jealousy of me. Try to know me and not to forget try to know his friends too. We don't bite. Hehe. and yes, i am quite near with his family, but i hope you don't feel any pressure in that. We cannot do anything as we could break the gf bf relationship but not the family bonds. At the very least, maybe i could drag myself far away to make way for you to come in his family, i will, if you want to. You are lucky, girl. Don't you ever forget that. And please make him happy. It is not hard to put a smile on his face, even a candy could.:) just be there for him. My prayers are all around.

Ikhlas.
From 21 years old nysa.

No comments:

Post a Comment